He's so curious! Earlier this evening I was just getting ready to brush Jonah's teeth when Noah screamed from the playroom and ran screaming (still) and crying down the hall...First thing he says to me in between sobs: "it's in my eye!" I see red sploches on his white t-shirt and I'm thinking the worse; last I saw he was writing numbers and I thought he did something dumb like poking his eye with a pencil. I'm looking for a wound...at the same time, Poa-Poa was just outside the back door (she was on her way home) and I let her back in. Now everybody's in the bathroom and between splashing cold water on Noah's face, he says something about ketchup. KETCHUP!!! He had gotten a hold of a ketchup packet and somewhere between squeezing the packet and chewing on it, the packet popped open and squirted him in the eye and on his shirt! After cleaning him up I picture a big mess in the playroom, but fortunately most of it landed on his shirt.
He's only four...there's much more curiousity to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment