Instead, we went to an event in Philadelphia called Wizard World. It's smaller, but basically the same. More importantly, the boys had a good time and could follow dad in his hobby; they already know a lot (more) about Star Wars and video games than me. I was pleasantly surprised though, to find a number of "Chuck" comics. It was a good event for all of us!
This is the actor who played Darth Maul; Ray Park (he's got a great English accent). He's Snake Eyes in this summer's G.I. Joe film.
Other actors I saw were Erin Gray (still looks as she did in Buck Rodgers series); Herb Jefferson (Battlestar Galactica); Lou Ferrigno (Hulk); Tom Kane, a voice actor (Yoda, in Star Wars animated series); and the guy who played Chewbacca.
Tiny Titans writer and Patrick the Wolf Boy creator, (cute comics!) who was later featured in a drawing workshop (fun!) for kids.
Next we're off to Brickfest, a Lego event put on by fans (and fanatics) of Lego.

No comments:
Post a Comment