What made me think I could do daily blog entries? I had good intentions, but the days go so fast! It's a good thing though, brings us one day closer to completing the six months. But I'm not starting to count the days right now, deployment just started and James has only visted two ports: Hong Kong and Thailand.
June is a busy month with graduations and weddings. Last week I went speed-shopping during my lunch hours to get cards and gifts. It was kind of fun because knowing I had a time limit, I was very focused. I'm hoping to get back to the company gym during my lunch hours very soon...the gym bag has been packed and sitting under my desk for a few weeks now. (and I think a storyline on Days of Our Lives is going to get good in the next week or so!)
Today I had to take Noah and Jonah to the doctor's; Noah to meet the doctor and have his preschool medical form filled out and Jonah for a routine well-baby visit. Jonah had to get shots. Noah's due for shots in Aug. But I'm going to make seperate appointments for them. I couldn't handle both getting shots at the same time. I know Jonah would only cry for a short time becuase he doesn't really know what's going on yet...but Noah does and I know he's going to cry before and after...I'll have to find a way to console him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Hannah, You're smart to take the boys on separate visits for shots. I took Lydia and Rebekah together and it was miserable for about 15 minutes. I guess I should be yhankful it was just 15 min.! Jenny G
Post a Comment