Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Summer wedding


Summer wedding
Originally uploaded by Mrs. Wong.

My cousin Sam got married last week. We went to the reception at the Admiral Kidd club. This is the first time Noah got dressed up! He is SO CUTE!!! His whole outfit is new; shirt and tie, pants and shoes. I got a new dress too. Jonah's wearing something from Noah -- sigh, that's going to happen for a long time! But I did buy Jonah new shoes (which didn't go with his outfit for this occasion). Speaking of new shoes, I had planned on wearing new shoes too; sassy slip on high-heeled sandals, but when I put them on they so did not go with the dress! I had to quickly grab these old boring black pumps.
And then there's Sarah...such the girlie-girl! Looking lovely as ever. But don't let the dress fool you. She is sassy and tries to keep up with Noah as best as she can, as long as she doesn't trip and scuff her knees. When Noah takes a tumble he just gets up and goes again -- scraped knee and all, but when Sarah falls...ai-yah!!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

What a cute photo!