Monday, July 25, 2005

Like Using a Large Gear on the Mountain

So I kind of slowed down on my blogging...kind of felt like Jan Ullrich doing mountain stages with large gears...July always goes fast because of the Tour de France. Daily ( seems more like hourly) coverage on OLN; in years past it was ESPN, CBS, or was it ABC Wild World of Sports? Anways for the past seven years it was all Lance...and before that it was Big Mig (Spain's Banesto's Miguel Indurain). I LOVE watching the Tour, ever since 1988 when my cousin told me about some bicycle race with gorgeous European guys -- she spent 2 months in Europe that summer. So every July it's me "armchair traveling" to France and borders of Spain and Germany -- and whatever other countries the stages go -- Well now the tour is over and LA has retired...what's next? Back to baseball..poor Padres had a rough road trip, 0-6. YIKES! But remain in first place...
Hoping to get back to regular blogging. Lots of Noah and Jonah stories to jot down.
Also, keeping my fingers crossed that I can get the cable Internet connection at home; it's been a frustrating week of trying to get connected. Another tech is being sent out this week to check all our wires. Fortunately since I haven't officially accessed the Internet from home, I haven't been charged anything. (always trying to save money.)

No comments: