
Visiting the bride and groom
Originally uploaded by Mrs. Wong.
Our friends Eugene and Heather got married yesterday. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and the banquet was fun! Eugene is like another little brother; he became our housemate shortly after Noah turned 1, so he watched Noah take those first steps (and then run around the house and upstairs), build his vocabulary...and flirt with Heather.
Wow what a summer! Simon and Ivy are married...Eugene and Heather are married...Noah loved both weddings!(and thankfully he was pretty behaved.) I wasn't able to take many pictures at either wedding, because I was either busy with the boys OR the camera batteries ran out. Boy that digital camera really sucks up batteries! But sometimes all you need is one good picture and I think this one says a lot!
Congrats to Eugene and Heather! Come visit the boys anytime...we all miss you, Eugene -- even though you now live just down the street and we see you at church all the time. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment