Friday, October 14, 2005

Fun Times

Wow, it's been 2 weeks since my last post, eek...time does fly when you're having fun. And everyone was having fun; Poa and Ti-Ti went to Boston for a wedding and to visit Simon and Ivy; we went to birthday parties; and even had our own little siblings dinner party at home -- I don't know how I did it, but I cooked the main dish: roasted teriyaki tri-tip and chicken drumsticks (for the kids). It was fun being at home with the boys and Sarah. I think I'd like being a stay-home mom...
I think I got my sisters hooked on Korean dramas! They are much better than the Chinese ones; TVB stuff seems to have gone downhill...
Well the Padres season got extended one week, but now it's over. The Chargers...well it's hard to tell, they beat the Pates, but they lost to the Steelers. It's frustrating, but I love watching the games with Noah. I hope the can win against the Raiders this week.

No comments: