Monday, October 31, 2005

Sad Neglect

How sad, I've neglected you, my blog. I FORGOT the password!!! Fortunately I do not neglect my children like this -- and they don't need passwords.

It has been a busy few weeks. I like busy. The days just fly by and now that Daylight Savings ended night falls earlier; today the sunset is supposed to be something like 4:58 p.m. NOT EVEN 5 p.m.! I'm still at work...I did not benefit from Daylight Savings this year; Sunday morning Jonah was up at 4 a.m. for some "nee-nee" -- his body clock is 5 a.m. -- and then he woke up-woke up at 6 a.m.!!!! I was able to get him to play in his crib for about 45 minutes. Whew!

So today is Halloween. I got up at 6:30 a.m. to make "piggies in a blanket" for Noah's class party. (STOP THE PRESSES: I got up at 6:30 a.m! But this is well worth it.) Noah is dress "like my daddy" in his desert cammy outfit. Sarah told me she was going to wear her princess dress and crown today so maybe we'll go trick-or-treating for a block or two. Jonah can wear Noah's Star Trek outfit.

No comments: