Here's what we did tonight:
Getting some pointers from the pros...
I love it when I can see a Padres game in this area. Tonight I thank ESPN...next I'll have to figure out when the home team plays the Bay Area team(s).
Here are some photos of what we did the past few weeks:
First of all my camera broke. It wasn't worth it to get it fixed so while we were home during spring break I only had my camera phone. I don't really like my camera phone; I don't really like my cell phone; too many gadgets. I just want a phone that I can simply use to call someone whenever I need to. Anyways, nevermind that...the cell phone is here to stay.
Moving on. After a sugar overload of Easter candy and Jell-O Jigglers, we decided to explore Balboa Park. The science museum is fascinating! The mini-train ride is still very cool! and Dolphins on IMAX is awesome! Here's the classic Balboa Park tourist photo...

We also spent an afternoon playing putt-putt golf, but sadly I didn't get any pictures. It was me and five kids! But it was great fun. I'm looking forward to doing it again in the summer.
Now we return to our regular schedule. Noah's back in school and Jonah's back to his day job:

1 comment:
lil bear on the computer <-- what a "baat poa"
Post a Comment