I'm not sure what day it is and I'm really not sure of the date...I only know what time it is because my cell phone is usually nearby and I hung a new clock on the kitchen wall this morning.
Since last Monday we've traveled by car, plane, and car again. (Ok, that was July 14.) We are now in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Our home for the next three years. It's exciting. I can honestly say I'm more excited to be here in central PA than when we were stationed in Hawaii.
Today we got our cable and Internet connected. We went nearly a week without television! It wasn't too bad. As far as e-mail and Internet, I am thankful for places with Wi-Fi.
I have so much to remember about the past week and so much to blog. Tomorrow is another day. Tonight I have to catch up with the Tour de France.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment