Oooh, another blog, in the same week! Hold on to your seats!
I seem to write a lot about what Noah does, and as James recently noted, I also take a lot more pictures of Noah than Jonah. It's not favortism...Noah just does (and says) more goofy stuff. Jonah is getting there...but he's still a baby -- and he's more clingy. If he sees me on the computer, he has to get on my lap (and grab the mouse and pound the keyboard). If he sees me with a camera,he moves too close for me to get a good shot.
Last week I to Noah and Sarah and her mom, to see the Wiggles. It was such cool show! And we got faabulous seats! Straight up the center, not to far, not to close. Early in the show 2 of the Wiggles jumped off the stage and visited with the audience, even climbing up to where we were in row 24. The kids seemed in shock when the show started, nobody was really moving, even when they heard songs they knew...it took about 15 to 20 mins. before Sarah just started tapping her toes to the music and Noah decided to slide off his chair to stand...soon he was "rocking out" with the Wiggles. I was really impressed with the Wiggles and their supporting performers. It's about 90 mins of singing, dancing, and audience interaction. Talk about an aerobic workout!
Seasame Street Lives comes to town next month...I think we'll pass. Wiggles are live people. I don't want to deal with nightmares of seeing a giant Elmo or Big Bird...that's too much. I still have (bad) childhood memories of seeing "live" characters at Disneyland.
Jonah stayed home from the show. He may have liked it, he love the Teletubbies and is getting into Barney, but even if he sat on my lap, he needed his own ticket. I don't think for his size, he can pass for under one years old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment