This was a rare time in my football viewing history that I was excited for a game that was not played by my home team, the Chargers. But it was Drew Brees, who is now QB with the Saints. I was so sad sad when the Chargers just let him go...so I kind of followed the Saints this season.
The game was ok until the third quarter when the Bears just seemed to run away with it. Turnovers, sacks, and what looked like really cold snow. After an INT in the 4th quater, we had to turn the channel...it was too painful to watch more. Well, it would have been really REALLY nice to see Brees and the Saints go to the Super Bowl, but that's not going to happen. Well, at least he took his new team one game further than the Chargers.
Football season is official over for me. Bring on baseball!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment