I planned on using the back entrance of the school, noting there was a small parking lot. Ha! Of course that was filled; it's the first day of school. Everyone else seemed to be parking along a few of the side roads. Looking around I didn't see any "no parking" signs, I guess since it's within the school zone it would be ok; we're not hanging around all day. We have to walk clear across campus to get to the kindergarten area, but that's OK. Traffic in the front of the school is more congested; there's only one road in leading to a circular driveway for stop-to-drop only. We have fun walking with all the other kids and their parents.
No First Day of School is complete without pictures! Noah didn't want me to take pictures, until I told him other mom's had cameras too and then it was ok; but he still played it cool. I had to practically beg for a smooch and hug, but Jonah ran up and gave Goa-goa a big hug.
It's been a little over 2 hours but Jonah finally asked "where's Goa-goa?" But quickly went back to working on a puzzle. Hmmm...now I hear him digging around in the fridge.
Snack Time!

2 comments:
I had to look at the photo twice because he looks like a little James with that haircut!
Ha ha...my brother said something similar; "high and tight." One of my sisters asked why we gave him such a buzz before the first day of school But Noah actually likes getting a haircut now. He climbs into the chair by himself and he doesn't squirm.
Post a Comment