Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Keepers

When Noah started preschool, I started his box to keep selected drawings or crafts, and now includes writing projects. It's almost Jonah's turn, as he will begin preschool soon.

But before that, here is the best keeper of the year!

The other evening the brothers put their heads together to create the following:



They may just look like pieces of scrap paper...but a closer look (click on photo) the black pieces say "no dad" and "no mom." These were placed at the doorway of their playroom. When I asked what was going on, Jonah sensibly explained we couldn't go in, and when I asked why, he said "because you always clean up our stuff."

Trying to turn the tables on them, I said I should make similar signs for our room so they couldn't climb into our bed in the middle of the night; "No snuggling." Just as soon as Jonah heard that, he got some orange construction paper and made new signs. "Yes" and put them at the doorway to our bedroom. He is a sneaky one!

1 comment:

sphui5 said...

if you squint your eyes, it looks like they were doing cut-outs of santa from some frosty the snowman cbs special.