Yes it has be A LONG time since I last posted...
My life is so routine you can set a clock to it: I'm taking care of two young boys at home and looking forward to the monthly weekend visit from James -- it's been monthly since November (keep my fingers crossed); just a few more months to go.
In addition to stalking my brother's blog, as well as his links -- I'm living my life through him; they are good bloggers! -- I found a cool candy blog: http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/ which has a link to a cheap eats blog: http://www.bloglander.com/cheapeats/
But the blog that is getting a lot of visits from me is YouTube! Great Korean videos featuring my fav Korean actor Lee Dong Gun.
Today I decided I need to get a bag of those little sword-like dental floss things. I enjoy flossing, but I feel weird to to it at my desk. I'm thinking that using that little sword won't be as obvious. But there are some people who clip their nails (fingers, so far) at their desk, so I don't think my flossing would bother them too much...
Today is also the 1st day of the 2006 baseball season! Go Padres...It's a sad day when I have to tell Noah that we won't be seeing Aki on the mound anymore. At least he played in the WBC and we got to see him during the semi-finals and championship game!
Play Ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That reminds me...I have to start flossing so that I can go to the dentist!
I miss Aki too. =(
Post a Comment