Was just talking to a reporter about the real Gidget...but that will be another post because the one I have planned, I just have to get it written or I'll forget and it would be a sad loss.
When James was home last week he said he hear Noah talking in his sleep. We've never asked Noah about his dreams; I don't even know if he knows about dreams. James thinks Noah dreams about running around and playing with Sarah...well whatever Noah's dreaming about we'll never know, but I can tell you I have some pretty cool conversations with him when he's awake...Here's a look into how a three-year-old thinks:
This morning we were getting ready for preschool and I gave him a t-shirt with a baseball and "Home Run" printed on it. Sometimes he can be picky about what he wants to wear and he almost didn't want to wear it, but I reminded him that baseball was his favorite and the Padres would be playing the Rockies today and suddenly he says "they are playing with rocks?!" So I had to back up and tell him that they are away in Colorado playing with a team that is named the Rockies -- because of the mountains. Well that didn't sit too well with him. He then insisted that the Padres only play at home: "I want the Padres to play in Petco Park!"
Just another thing to try and explain to Noah: first, Aki is no longer a Padres and now, the Padres have road games...(Yikes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment