Monday, April 30, 2007

Crazy Song

We found this local college student-dj'ed radio station and every Sunday afternoon its songs from musicals. I think it's very cool! I haven't seen that many musicals, but I am able to pick out songs from Rent, Mama Mia (so obvious), and Les Mis. Yesterday I heard some songs from Wicked...I TRIED to read that book -- about life in Oz before Dorothy showed up -- but I could never get past chapter 3.

Anyways the station plays other songs too. Most recently the single most weird (yet catchy) song we heard is about cereal and milk. Look for home-made videos on You Tube. I'm convinced it's some independent college song because it seems only college students are making videos and lip-singing to it. It's a fun song for the boys...

"cereal and milk...milk and cereal...coo-coo for co-co-puffs..."

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Re: books.

I highly recommend 'The Time Traveler's Wife.' It's a true romance and the time traveling part is just an extension of how love goes beyond time. It was a best seller and is on it's third printing.