Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Time for Baseball

This is my FAVORITE time of the year! Baseball season begins. Today is Opening Day for the Padres and they are playing the Giants at AT&T Park. Too bad it's a "school day" or else we could have taken a road trip...but I get to see it on TV. What a beautiful sight to see the newly prepared ballfield and clean uniforms. Who needs HDTV! Sure I will miss hearing Jerry and Ted call the games on local radio -- it will be a treat during a home visit in the summer. For now, I'll take what I can get. Gotta go...It's a great pitching match-up today: Jake Peavy and Barry Zito.

I only wish Noah was home from school...

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hmmm...

I wonder if you can listen to Ted via internet radio??

Mrs. Wong said...

I will look in to that. Thanks!