Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Home

We are home for break! Two weeks to try and cram all things we LOVE to see, do, and eat and see all the people we love. (Rubios, Ichiban, outlets and Navy Exchange)

The first surprise for the boys was taking them to Six Flags Magic Mountain! We spent 1.5 hours last Thursday night and then a few more hours the next morning -- got there shortly after it opened. Even though we spent the majority of the time in the kids area, I got to ride Goliath -- although by myself; I was just worried I wouldn't pass out or something. The last time I road the Batman ride I very nearly passed out! (I'm getting old...) Noah is now tall enough to ride on the kiddie roller coaster and he insisted on riding solo. Jonah only liked the slow-moving train, and HE rode alone as well...

Everyday we've been home, the boys have been with their cousins. It's great! And my cousin J from Canada is visiting, and that's great for me -- because I wasn't home last month when his sister V visited!

We're on our way to Petco Park...what is a trip home w/out seeing the Padres?!!!!

No comments: