Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Happy Day

Today was a very happy and special day for Noah...no, not his birthday. Transformers the movie released on DVD. He's been patiently waiting for it since he saw the first commercials. (Wow, these movies sure go on DVD fast!)


Here they are showcasing their various Transformer toys; from an Optomus Prime Target gift card (thank you Fu-Fu) to a cake topper from his birthday (lower right. It really transforms.)

Jonah can take or leave the Transformer toys...and we didn't want to leave him out so he got this Monster Basketball. It was darn hard inflating it! I first used a bicycle pump, which took forever!!!! But I got a good workout...then as I thought I was going to pass out, I imagined I was churning butter back in those old days (was it Pilgrim time?). Finally James gave an assist and we just blew the rest of the thing up (5 valves) with our mouths; my lungs have better capacity than that bike pump!!!!

This thing is so cool! There is also a "giant" basketball, but we thought it would be too dangerous for Jonah, so I let him use his "bumpy ball."

Happy happy day for all: Noah got his movie (and book and keychain), Jonah got a basketball, and I got to sweat...or as Noah says (borrowed from Lola of "Charlie and Lola") "Lucky lucky me!"

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Jonah has the nicest smile!

I seriously laughed outloud at the monster basketball hoop. That thing is ginormous!! I can imagine hours of fun playing with that thing.

Mrs. Wong said...

Doesn't Jonah look like he's ready to host an info-mercial or home shopping program. Such a natural!

The monster baseketball hoop should be an outdoor toy, but it's been overcast and light rain these few days, so the garage is perfect (when James' car is not home.) Hours and hours of fun!

Anonymous said...

that's too funny! eli is in love with transformers too! i was surprised uncle perry let him watch it... he calls the dude octopus prime :)