Noah pointing at the stage. It wasn't too far away.
Jonah is more interested in his light stick souvenir.
It was a nice venue at Hershey Park's outdoor stadium. It reminded me of being at the San Diego/Del Mar Fair (without animal smells). For most of the day the forecast was 70% chance of thunderstorms, but the rain did't happen. Maroon 5's lead singer also made a thankful comment about the weather. I can sum up the concert in one word: "Woooooo!!!!" I never expected to see Maroon 5 in concert...heck, I never thought to be going to concerts again; I'm too old, but this was really fun. As much as I enjoyed the music, the best part was watching the boys sing and dance. Jonah was impressive! (Knowing him, you didn't think he had it in him; Noah...that's obvious.) I was surprised they knew words to the songs: Makes Me Wonder (well this is one of my favs), Wake Up Call, This Love, and She Will Be Loved. One of the funniest things was near the end of Maroon 5's performance, Jonah says to me "I don't want to see this movie anymore." Then a variety of lights appeared on stage along with a green laser beam, so that kept his interested until the end of the concert. We didnt' stay for Counting Crow.
Speaking of Hershey Park, we will be back. Even though to me it's similar to Magic Mountain (the latest ad for Hershey Park is its 12th roller coaster), but there seems to be a few other family-friendly attractions. Besides, it's less than 30 mins drive from where we live.

No comments:
Post a Comment