Recently the past few e-mails I've sent to James has been about money. I don't know as much about investments as James, but I do know when the numbers go up! I got excited when I checked one of my IRAs. The last time I saw that account it was around 9k, I specifically remember I stopped making deposits to that account when I put in 10k, but by the time James reviewed it, it was DOWN, maybe even below 9k...so I rolled it elsewhere. It's been a few years and now I just check and it's UP, above 10k. Hooray!!!
My mom is funny, when I told her about the IRA account, she said well, when you get to retirement age that account could be $100K...and I said: and that would be what, 1 1/2 year tuition for Noah or Jonah? We gotta keep saving/investing. A good education doesn't cost what it used to.
Also, got a $5 rebate check for a power strip we bought at CompUSA (we don't even use it) and $3.87 back from the cable company. We're in the money now! If only that $20 rebate check would come -- for the microwave we no longer have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment