First e-mail from James since he departed Pearl Harbor. Uneventful. "Just cruising along." I can't remember how may ports he got to visit during his first deployment; I should keep track this time.And remind him not to buy any t-shirts anywhere! (Unless there's a REAL must-have.)
I took pictures of Jonah yesterday (with my digital camera).He's 3 months now. I took pictures of Noah at 3, 6, 9/10 and one-year...Noah was so goofy! Jonah's more serious, but when he gets in the mood he can grin and giggle just a goofy as Noah. James got me a digital video camera for Mother's Day...I still don't understand all the features of my (supposedly simple) digital camera, I wonder how long it will take me to get the hang of using a video camera.
It was a warm weekend, but thankfully no unbearable humidity. I do not miss that part of Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment