Monday, May 16, 2005

Weekends are so fast

Busy weekend: took Noah to a birthday party Saturday in Orange County. There was a good number of kids so he had a lot of fun. There was also a storyteller. Yesterday we went to the neighborhood spring fair/street festival. The theme was art and there were a lot of things do to. Noah got to draw on a wall and on the street with chalk; he loves that! He also spun some wheels and got prizes. This was a first neighborhood venture for Jonah (in the Baby Bjorn carrier). He fell asleep.
Getting ready for cousin Sam's wedding this summer, I bought Noah his first big boy shirt (a button down with clip on tie). When he saw it he said "that's a big man shirt." Yup, he's my little "big man."
I "won" the eBay auction for DVDs of "Sad Love Song," a Korean Drama. I'm getting it for less than $50. There was only one other bidder and there were at least five other DVD sets available, so I don't consider it winning, outright...Darn! I don't have as much "fun" with eBay as others.

No comments: